| · Collaboration: You enjoy collaborating with other organizations and find a way of making it work. It is always a “we” and “us” for you.
· Excellent time management skills: You are able to work towards tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at a time, prioritize, able to see the bigger picture and formulate a strategic plan to get there.
· A commitment to the development of others: You believe that we all do better when we all do better, and that a rising tide lifts all boats. Seeing someone else grow into themselves personally and professionally sends a shiver down your spine.
· Attention to detail: You think, maybe at times too much, that details are the glue that holds society together. Does an un-dotted “i” or un-crossed “t” freak you out? Us too!
· Entrepreneurial spirit: We want people who are self-drivers and who live for building things. Do you get thrilled (as opposed to petrified) by a blank page or ambiguity because it means you have the freedom to build your own vision? Come work with us.
· Desire to learn:If you think you have all the answers, you just haven’t thought hard enough. As an organization we want to be constantly learning, iterating, and making ourselves better. We expect the same of our fellows and will build an extensive and individualized program with you to make sure that you grow and maximize your potential while here.
· “Prophetic Imagination”:When Deepti first said this we thought she was just making up phrases. It was actually coined by a very smart guy named Walter Brueggerman, and means: “a combination of criticality (especially of world’s pain) with hope (experience of the world’s possibility); avoiding being numbed by despair or deluded by optimism.” You have this.
· Cultural competency:Fluency in both Hindi and English is strongly preferred, as is residence in or previous work in India.
Compensation and Location: HAIYYA offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Role is based in Mumbai, India.